Friday, November 11, 2011

drunk posting doesn't matter if no one reads your blog right?

So I've seen more plates and I'll update my chart when I am more sober.

I just want to point out, DG almost caused an accident. Totally worth it because I hadn't seen DG yet. Also, this is my note that I saw it today.

The other thing I wanted to point out was it's obvious to me some plates are more common in certain area's. When I lived in Corpus Christi, there were a lot of BB's in our apartment complex. Like every new car had one.

Here I've noticed a lot of CY's. Normally CY wouldn't even be a noticeable letter combo except every school here starts with CY (because this is CYpress). I can't help but wonder if it is a coincidence, or if someone thought it would be funny. I hope it's someone trying to be funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment